Capabilities Statement – VRMC
The Virtual Reality Medical Center (VRMC) continues to provide support to the Office of Naval Research, U.S. Army, and Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the National Institute of Health (NIH) in the areas of psychological research design and training, modeling and simulation. VRMC has Navy program management experience combined with strong technical expertise and a proven track record of sustained, successful performance. More than 90% of our business is with repeat customers. The corporate experience and resources of VRMC will directly contribute to building a strong, resourceful team with extensive knowledge and experience in all requirements of the SOW. VRMC provides more than 100 years of combined corporate experience in government contracting, and represents more than 50 man-years of successful business administration.
VRMC’s core strengths include a cadre of highly experienced medical and psychology professionals, all of whom have military contracting experience; strategic alliances with research, technology, and Navy leaders; and the flexibility to produce scientifically based R&D with more speed and at lower cost than many large vendors.
VRMC has the in-depth experience in providing government, technical, and managerial services, and has the financial and management resources necessary to meet its contract requirements. VRMC is a small business.
VRMC’s contribution is solid and meaningful. While VRMC will focus on R&D support for the NAVAIRTSD CSS effort, VRMC will also be given the opportunity to use its significant background in training, modeling and simulation, should our team program manager determine that is necessary. That broad base, from computer software development to human performance measurement, human-systems integration design, and research requirements specification, will help ensure VRMC delivers the highest quality NAVAIRTSD CSS support.
Key capabilities include:
- Assessment of training technologies
- Computer software development
- Computer software-hardware integration
- Data collection and analysis
- Experimental design
- Human factors design and research
- Human performance and cognition expertise
- Human performance measurement
- Human-systems integration design
- Literature review preparation
- Modeling, training, and simulation
- Online training
- Planning, developing, and conducting research
- Presenting and reporting study results
- Psychology research expertise and experience
- Psychometrics experience
- Publication in peer-reviewed journals
- R&D experience
- Research requirements specification
- Statistical analysis
- Transfer of training from virtual to real world
- Trusted Navy partner