Graphic Artist Intern
- Proficient in using Photoshop and other graphics programs to produce logos, graphics, and 3D images
- Good communication skills
- Team player and willing to learn
- Eye for detail and polish
- Related industry experience a plus
- Traditional art background a plus
- 15 to 20 hours a week (flexible in-office hours M-F) for 6-12 months
- Artist is mainly responsible for creating print and web graphics for marketing publications, books, product line, magazine, and scientific journal.
Location: Brussels, Belgium, Washington, DC or San Diego, CA, USA
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: M-F 15-20 hrs/wk, flexible
Salary: Small Stipend Possible
For consideration, please email proof of ability to work in Belgium or the U.S., your CV or résumé, work samples, and the names, emails, and phone numbers of one professional and one academic reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: RESUMES WITHOUT WORK SAMPLES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.